Scoreboards - Pit Stop Scoreboard
Each pit stop is summarized for every car in the session. Pit #1 is the last stint for each car.
For each pit stop we have the following information:
- Lap number of when the pit stop occurred
- The stop time (from Pit-In to Pit-Out).
- The In lap time (from S/F on track to Pit-In)
- The Out lap time (from Pit-Out to S/F on track)
- The elapsed time at Pit-In
Pit stop marked with "[ ]" are pit stop done under S/C or FCY period.
Stationary Time Option
There is an option in the Ribbon Bar to display the calculated "Stationary time" instead of the pit lane time:
This uses the "Pit Lane Stop & Go Time" from the track item parameters.